- All returns are subject to approval by the management of Hockstein’s and must be authorized before being returned.
- Merchandise to be returned must be clean, wrapped, and in condition acceptable for resale. All items will be inspected before credit is issued.
- Requests to return items and/or cancellations must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice and are subject to any applicable return and restocking charges stated.
- Custom orders, seconds, and discontinued merchandise may not be returned.
Returns are subject to the following restocking charges:
Roll material (carpet & vinyl)
- Under 25’ – non-returnable
- 25’-49’11” – 25% restocking charge
- Over 50’ – 20% restocking charge
- Custom order – non-returnable
Carton (unopened mill or factory sealed cartons only)
- Stocked – minimum 5 boxes & 20% restocking charge
- Non-stock – non-returnable
- All orders for in-stock material must be shipped or picked up within 7 days.
- Unless paid for in full, all stock orders not picked up or shipped within 7 days will be cancelled without notice.
- All non-stock or special orders not picked up within 14 days will be charged a storage charge of $20 per week. After 30 days the full invoice amount plus storage charge will be due.
- All non-stock and special order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- All special orders require a 50% deposit for all COD ciustomers and for customers on terms on orders that exceed the customer’s credit limit.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Deliveries that are refused will be assessed a $50 handling charge. Job site deliveries that are refused will be charged a $200 handling charge.
- Job site deliveries that are not prepared for delivery and require our driver to wait will be charged $100 per hour.